1. Log onto Canvas.
2. Go to Modules.
3. Create a Module if you don't have one yet.
4. Click on the plus sign (+ ) on the right of your module.
5. Click on Add (Assignment) drop menu.
6. Choose Page.
7. Select New Page.
8. Create a Page Name.
9. Click Add Item button.
10. click on the page title to open the page.
11. Click Edit button.
12. Click Films on Demand icon button. It's the round red button with a white f letter in the middle.
13. Type a keyword, phrase, or film title in the search box and do a search.
14. Choose to Preview the film or Embed the film. If you embed the film, I recommend that you choose Embed Medium but you can play around with the size to see what suits you best.
15. Add the film title beneath the embedded video. This way, I’ll be able to help your students if they have trouble watching it.
16. Remember to Save & Publish if you are completely done.
17. Make sure you see a green Published button at the top. Students can see the page only if you have published it!
1. At the top of the text editor, type in the Database Name and the Film Title. This will allow me to help your students if there's a problem accessing the film.
2. Click on HTML Editor
3. Paste the code into the HTML Editor (Keyboard Tip: press Ctrl+V to paste)
4. Click on Rich Content Editor to check that your film has been embedded
5.Remember to SAVE!