1) Watch the video above and any database videos on the right (in red) that you think you need to watch for searching databases.
2) Find 2 sources on your topic using library databases.
3) In addition, find one website you plan to use. This can be found via a search engine like Google.
4) Post the URL of your website and the permalinks to your library sources on the discussion board. If you do not know what a permalink is or how to find it, you will need to watch the database videos. For your library sources, do not post the URL in the search bar (it will not work because they time out).
5) Also on the discussion board, evaluate the website based on the criteria in the "evaluating websites" video above. You do not need to evaluate the sources found in library databases, only the website.
From off campus, access with your SPSCC email.
You may use one of these or search for your own.